Looking for a new insurance policy? Here is the information you will need to provide us with:
- Alberta Driver’s License Number – If from out of Province we will need Abstract & Claims History Letter
- Previous Insurer (not broker) and your previous policy number
- A copy of your old policy (if available)
- A VOID Cheque (if you will be paying by automatic withdrawal)
- Cash, debit card, cheque or credit card (not always an option)
We are continually striving to provide you with the best service we can. Please contact us today at Sylvan Agencies at 403-887-2002 to review your insurance needs.
Help us determine your insurance needs – call us today to review your policy coverage.
Adequate Liability Protection
In our continuing efforts to better serve you, we would like to take this opportunity to bring this very important issue to your attention.
There have been and continue to be several liability settlements across Canada that have exceeded $1,000,000. This once uncommon situation is rapidly becoming more frequent. We at Procom Insurance want to make sure that you are aware of your option to purchase a higher liability limit, thus further protecting you and your assets.
Although we can not tell you how much liability insurance is enough, we do suggest increasing your coverage to at least $2,000,000, with other higher limits available. The cost, on an annual basis is about $50 per vehicle and $20 for your home, a very inexpensive way to double your existing coverage.
Alternatively we would be happy to discuss the option of protecting your assets by purchasing an umbrella liability policy. This policy sits on top your primary home and auto policies, providing you with increased liability coverage.
We would also like to bring to your attention that we offer all types of insurance products – auto, home, farm, commercial vehicles, commercial property and other specialty programs. We would like to point out some of the benefits to insuring both your property and auto policy through one company.
- Multiple policy discounts on both your auto and home policies
- A single deductible in the event of a loss involving your home and vehicle, as well as the convenience to deal with just one company.
- You could receive further discounts and extensions in coverage by combining under one company.
- We are better able to assess and advise you of your insurance needs.
- Option to have one renewal date for both policies.
We are continually striving to provide you with the best service we can. Please contact us today at Procom Insurance at 403-340-2214 to review your insurance needs.
Procom Insurance Brokers, your Trusted Insurance Professionals
What to do AFTER an Auto Collision
- Contact your broker
- Get a quote on damages
- Report it to the police if damages are over $2000 or if anyone is injured
- Prevent further damages from happening to your vehicle ie; tape plastic over broken glass to prevent weather from entering the interior and causing further damage
The Office of the Superintendent of Insurance has developed a worksheet and checklist called, What to do after an Auto Collision.
You may find this online document useful in the event you need to deal with this situation.