Snowmobile Insurance Sylvan Lake
At Sylvan Agencies, we offer affordable coverage to keep you protected whether you’re on the road, a trail, or in the back country. Our comprehensive leisure craft and snowmobile insurance Sylvan Lake is specifically designed for off-road vehicles, snowmobiles, and more!
Our brokers will work with you to build a customizable and affordable insurance package with a variety of coverage options third party liability property, damage, bodily harm. Have fun and hit the throttle knowing you have the right insurance coverage when you head outdoors.
Whatever your coverage needs are, we are sure to have the right protection to keep you and your snowmobile protected. We insure a variety of leisure craft including:
- Crossover leisure craft
- Trailers or sleighs for towing
Affordable Snowmobile Insurance
Fill out a form online or call of one our brokers today to get affordable snowmobile insurance from one of Canada’s most trusted brokerages.
Legal Requirements for Snowmobiling
Laws governing the operation of a snowmobile differ for private and public property in Alberta.
In a Public Place
- The rider must have a properly registered and insured machine.
- The driver must be 14 years of age to operate a machine independently.
- A person younger than 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult, or supervised closely while receiving instruction.
- An operator of a snowmobile must produce insurance and registration when requested to do so by an enforcement or peace officer.
On Private Land – Ensure you ask permission before entering
- You do not need a driver’s license, registration or insurance if you are riding on land you own or have acquired the right to access.
- There is no age requirement when riding on private land that you own or have established the right to access.
- Entering without permission makes you a trespasser: Petty Trespass Act (June 1, 2004 Amendment)