Starting November 30, 2020, our offices are open for business but with some restrictions.
Our commitment to serving you remains our top priority. We continue to operate with some of our employees working from our office while others are working from home:
If you’d like to meet with your broker, we ask that you call in advance to set-up an appointment. This will ensure your broker is in the office on the day you plan to visit.
- Please use phone, email or online for everyday transactions.
- When possible, we encourage meetings with your broker to be via video conference
- Our office reception is open to handle simple transactions. This includes:
- Pick-up and drop-off of documents
- Providing pink cards
As a courtesy to other customers in our office as well as our employees, we ask that you follow our standard safety protocols. Please:
- Respect the 2 metre physical distancing guidelines
- Use the hand sanitizer station immediately when you enter the office
- Wear a mask
- DO NOT enter if you are experiencing any symptoms such as fever, cough, runny nose, sore throat or shortness of breath or if you have been in contact with someone with COVID-19
For any changes to your policy or if you have any questions, feel free to contact your broker directly.
You can manage your insurance via our online portal and mobile phone app. You can create an account and access the online portal here.
Once you’ve created an account, you’ll be able to:
- View your policy documents
- View and print your pink cards
- Request a change
- Submit a claim
After hours claims reporting
For claims reporting, if you need immediate assistance after hours, please call our 24-hour emergency claims line at 1-866-212-3239.
Insurance premiums due to the insurance company can be made using your online banking. Most billing pages have an account to reference and the name of the payor to use. To pay your direct bill policy by credit card, contact our office reception for assistance.
Insurance premiums due to Sylvan Agencies can be paid using online banking through most major financial institutions. Please follow these steps:
- Go to the online bill payments section on your banking portal.
- Add payee – search “Rogers Insurance Canada” (if this payee is not listed with your financial institution, please select Rogers Insurance Red Deer)
- Enter your account number exactly as found on your insurance invoice.
Please make sure to NOT select “Rogers” as this will issue payment to Rogers Communications NOT Rogers Insurance Canada. To pay your agency bill policy by credit card, click here.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at (403) 887-2002.