Why Work at Sylvan Agencies?
Our unique corporate culture attracts some of the best talent in the insurance industry. As a part of the Rogers Insurance Group of Companies, we have been the proud recipient of many employer awards.
We’ve been named one of Canada’s Top Employers, a finalist in the 50 Best Managed Companies and have been named one of Alberta’s Top Employers seven times since 2006.
We’re exceptionally proud of our team and in offering a workplace to our employees that’s challenging, rewarding and balanced. We also offer:
- Fun – We have an active social club and hold many events, ski trips, BBQs, private concerts, comedy shows, and retreats throughout the year.
- Employee Recognition – Bonus plans, and service recognition ensures that our employees are rewarded for their achievements and encouraged to develop their skill set.
- Reasonable Workloads – We ensure all of our employees’ workloads are fair and manageable to preserve a healthy work–life balance.
- Competitive Pay – We are committed to fair compensation. We have a bonus plan, a contributory RRSP plan, and a solid benefit plan.
- Training– We focus on hiring experienced staff as well as provide training so all staff stay current and continue to develop their skill set.
- Flex Days – We also understand that you need flex days. Sometimes you just need a day for appointments, or a self-elected long weekend. Flex days are used to balance your life without having to eat into precious vacation time.
We also believe in continuous learning, with:
- Full reimbursement for insurance courses
- Reimbursement for non–insurance courses once CIP is achieved
- Regular lunch ‘n’ learns and seminars
- Contributory RRSP plan
- Broad disability coverage
- Rebate of commissions on staff home and auto policies
- Health and dental benefits plan
Please CLICK HERE to view our current job opporunites.